Sunday 28 November 2010

patterns are so predictable nowadays

if you're sniffing through this for some treasure, i hope you it's something that is God-approved :)

Awards Night was awesome. So many comments of the drama :) So many compliments on how moving it was, how strong the Christian message was, how tears were shed at the emotion felt through the scenes, how the props were well done and etc. All glory to You, Jesus Christ! I knew it was all because of You sustaining each and every one of us for the drama and Awards Night 2010!!

Life can throw lemons and really sour ones at you. However, I'm an uber big fan of lemonade fortunately for me :D so intead of throwing out the lemons, I reuse them instead for my consumption and I make something worthwhile out of it. Throwing lemons isn't really such a wise decision, it's a waste of time. Making lemonade is so much better, don't YOU think so?


If Daniel's friends refused to bow down to the idol and would rather be put through the fiery furnace...

... so will I.

Because I know, his three friend's walked in that fiery furnace unharmed. There was a fourth person walking with them. I am positively sure that God walks with me all the days of my life and He will not allow me to be burnt. It is of no surprise the enemy's weapons are fiery in nature, but those who dwell under the shadow of the most high will not perish.

If God is for us, who can be against us?

It is so amusing to note that when you are doing the right thing, somehow or rather, there is Someone who isn't that happy. There are always circumstances that will crop up to threaten to finish you up, or sometimes it comes with a "push" out of the blue just to shake your faith.

My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do, for you!!!

For your information, I spent the whole of Saturday enjoying myself in Genting. I went to the theme park, had lunch, took almost 400 pictures of lovely people, water, spiders and wedding rings. I had an awesome time up there and ended it with a superbly scrumptious seafood dinner at my favourite crabby corner :D

I'm glad I took the time to enjoy myself. Things are in perspective and I wonder if you could have done the same? I'm just wondering... : )

because.. when I am afraid, I will trust in God.

but when you are afraid, where and who do you place your trust in?



No comments: