Thursday 18 November 2010

I'm buying you a kite, so you can GO FLY KITE LA

You asked me today, do you always need to ask my permission before you make a decision?


My answer will be a big NO because I am not your keeper. However a little CONSIDERATION wouldn't hurt either.

You claim you have corporate experience and that you know how to run things.
Let's look at the list so far for your track record:

#1: You succeeded in making your subordinates disrespect you and feel shocked because of the way you handle things "corporately"

#2: You are good at deciding first, let the consequences happen, then realise you can do it differently [but NEVER really admitting you were at fault]

#3: You are REALLY good at cutting people's sentences before they can finish, thanks for being rude.

#4: A private dispute was made PUBLIC thanks to you

#5: The only thing you know about those that you're supposed to care for is based on another experienced person's information, how about YOU making the effort here to know the public?

#6: You involve your subordinate's opinion and input ONLY when it benefits you to do so, if it doesn't, you wave us away. Pffffft.

#7: Please remember that this is not a public school, a public invitation to go into a fist fight is such an unprofessional suggestion really

#8: Stop acting like you know it all

#9: I will never forget you trying to sweet talk me to get me on "your side", whatever happened to "I know you're one of the most experienced and I can count on you to help out"? I guess you don't really regard me as an asset now because I decided not to play your game anymore :D

#10: Last but not least, the good that the rest of us have been doing for the past few years have all been messed up, undone, and screwed up in a matter of less than 6 month's time. So much for corporate experience and so called professionalism.

If I give in and let you get to me, you would have won the battle, right? Trying to dig up my background doesn't really benefit you in any way. I won't say it's because I'm clean, but I'll say that because I have nothing to fear. I can deal with it.

But can you deal with it when things come crashing down on you?
Who will you turn to? What will you resort to doing?

There was a time where this place was a place of harmony, peace and fellowship. Now, I walk and I can sense the unrest, bondage and fear that floats around. In the past, we prayed for the devil to be banished from our midst and things were awesome.

Now, he seems to be having the last laugh at us.
No way, I'm not standing for this! I have a Jesus who is bigger than who Satan is, and better than anything you could ever ask or think of.

So I don't need your precious judgement on what kind of employee I am. Being submissive means following instructions as long as it doesn't result in sinning against God. Being submissive means following instructions because I'm listening to God, not you, so please don't perasan and think I'm actually listening to you.

God is my real boss, not you.

No comments: