Tuesday 26 October 2010

Just another Manic Monday

What a crazy two days.


Monday has made me worried more than usual. I started Monday with the intent to make it good, and I even told my colleague that in Jesus name, it will be well.

Happy birthday Jamie. I know yesterday didn't turn out as you wanted it to be. In fact, it sucked big time for you. But despite the circumstances, I still hope you manage to have a bit of happy moments in school. You know how much we love you and how much we value your presence in our classroom. I love the fact that you are straightforward and honest about how you feel about things and people and that's the part that makes you special : ) I know this is a really tough time for you to go through now, but don't give up on yourself yet because there's just so much good things ahead waiting for you. Your parents love you very much, and sometimes, as adults, this is the only way to reach a teenager. But they love you, and I know one day you'll understand.

Tuesday, today, has not been a really good day =/

Again, the same situation that happened on Friday occurred today. Whether it was an honest mistake or not, point is could you have been a bit more discreet? The part that frustrates me so much is the fact that you know you have a choice, and yet, you chose your desires instead of common sense and wisdom. Yes, I am saying you made some stupid choices. It's a cliche, but yeah.. you should have known better =/

Wednesday is here now, the basketball tournament is on for the boys and Thursday for the girls. What can go wrong right? RIGHT?

Dear God, I don't know how much longer I can take all of this. Running away seems like a much better option right now =/


No comments: