Friday 10 September 2010

save me from myself

And the man looked at Jesus and spoke with much dejection. His voice was filled with perhaps the countless times of disappointments, promises of a cure for his troubled son that never came to pass. He sighs even before he releases his half hearted request.

"Sir, if You can do anything then have pity on us and try to help."

And Jesus returned the man with a gaze of compassion and love and exclaims,

"You say to Me if You can do anything? Why, all things can be possible to him who believes!"

The Bible says the father gave an eager, piercing and inarticulate cry with tears, and he said,

"Lord I believe! Please always be there to help me in my weakness of faith!"

Jesus, I know You are always there to strengthen me in times of weakness. And if I am like that father, and I come to You and tell you I want to believe but yet my faith is weak, I know that You just want one act - belief. And You can do anything.

Sometimes we always short of being worthy
Cuz I ain't good enough
but He still loves me

I ain't no superstar
The spotlight ain't shining on me
Cuz I ain't good enough
but He still loves me

thank You for loving me. the only thing I can bring to You now, is myself.
can You please show me how to save me from myself?
i'm lost and i need to be found again.
i need to be found in Your love and grace tonight.

i need a sign, God.
because i need a touch from You.
i believe but please, help my unbelief.

No comments: