Monday 13 September 2010

consuming fire

i had a weird dream but it was definitely not a spiritual attack.


in the dream, I was flying a kite and there were kites all around me. However, the wind blew so strongly that I hurriedly pulled the kite down because for fear of the string snapping and my kite flying away. it was a white kite, that I remember.

the kite then started circling violently and wouldn't come down. I tugged and tugged until suddenly a jolt of something like electricity startled to tingle down my arm and I was paralysed and couldn't stop it or move my arm. It was flailing with the kite but I could do nothing but feel the sensation of the shock. it wasn't painful, just a shock.

the dream then changed. a hand reached out to me and I could know during that time I was lying on my bed, the hand reached to my heart and pressed. Instantly, I could feel extreme heat searing into my heart but I could feel the searing heat without pain. I half woke up and the searing stopped and I closed my eyes to fall asleep again.

Once more, the hand come and this time it seared heat even deeper into my heart and I could feel the heat spreading to my whole body but the heat was greatest at my heart. the process was repeated a few more times.

finally, I half woke up and I said this, "God, you're putting fire back into my heart is it?"

After I said this, the searing ceased. And I woke up to a new day.

I asked myself if it was a spiritual attack. It was not for I would have felt and sensed in my spirit. There was peace in my dream and even the "searing" was not scary. Just that I'd never felt this kind of heat before. It was a fire that burned but did not consume. Was that how Moses felt that time at Mount Horeb?

God, You have been trying to tell me so many things since Thursday until now. It's time to make a decision already. I'm ready, but can You please send me another dream to confirm this? I need to make this decision in peace.


No comments: