Sunday 18 April 2010

We were meant to live for so much more

as i stare at my living room right now, i am reminded that this very living room was the same place where we stayed up 5 years ago keeping each other company while we waited for the time to come for me to leave for UK to study. that was 2005.


i remember taking that stupid video of the two of you at the forest reserve after our dip in the waterfall. you guys thought it was just a picture of the two of you mock-kissing, right?

i can never forget random ice cream or pizza feasts at your house.

those days when all we wanted was for people to know God and love them for who they were.

jump shots. our best thing that we always did to the best : )

the countless minutes we spend calculating bills because we always eat in groups of almost 15 to 20 people.

praying in the room in my apartment every Saturday morning at 10am.

bluffing me into eating durian ice cream and I thought it was mango instead >,,<

learning to eat crab properly and failing :p

the stupid obstacle course and awesome paintball.

loving Switchfoot because what they sang about was our generation's lifesong.

blasting music in your kancil and rockin' our socks off to the beat : )

your beef strips that are always to die for p:

using your photo as an icon to replace your name on msn

i want to keep this list going on. forever.
it's what me, me. and you, you.

but well, the door of new possibilities has also opened.

God, help me choose.

No comments: