Saturday 9 February 2008

sheng ri kuai le

It's a bit late but I just managed to get internet access:P I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish someone special a big blessed 21 for the year 2008. It's none other than...


Mr. Vighnath

He's the guy on the left. I wish I had a picture of him and me taken together that is nice, but well... i tend to spoil pictures. So this is the best I can get of him. I've known Vighnath since he was 15 when we were attending youth cell. And as he grew up, he has never failed to impress me with his wit, humour, frankness and obvious passion for God.

It's true that Vigh has been through alot of rough patches, but it seems to me all those rough times have served to mould him and strengthen him for something greater and greater each time. Recently his father passed away and I've seen inner strength within him that has prevented him from growing bitter and cynical of the world around. Though he might not have support the way he wanted, but I have yet to see him curse anyone or react negatively towards it. He's acquired confidence and maturity throughout these years which has convinced me that he is no longer a boy, but a growing young man :)

Happy birthday, Vigh :) I'm really so blessed to have you as a brother who enjoys the finer things in life like me and it's always such a blessing to go out with you for a meal or to just hangout for movies. Your friendship has really encouraged me and strengthened me. You are a true brother in Christ and it's my prayer that God's choice blessings be upon you so that He may bring to completion the good work that He has started in your life.

Love you, bro:-)

No comments: