Tuesday 19 February 2008

Tagged

At This Moment
I am listening to:
When I see you smile - by Bad English (its an 80s love song=)
I am watching:
Freedom Writers on my laptop
I feel like:
Eating ice cream (choc chip and peppermint yum!)
I am thinking of:
Paintball outing this Sunday:)

TODAY
I woke up at: 6.40a.m.
I went: Work at GRC
I have eaten/drank:Fried chicken and Coke
The weather is: humid and HOT.
I wish it was: Raining and thudering heavily now

Yesterday
The weather was: hot.
But I wish it had been: Cold and raining.
I went to bed at: 11 something.
I was wishing:
That I could tell him just what I'm thinking right now :P

IF...
You could hypnotize someone, what would you have them do?:
Wash my clothes, do my house chores and drive me to work everyday of my life :)
You had to choose only one thing to comfort you what would it be?:
A hug from my cell leader
You had to name one thing that makes you angriest, what would it be?:
People who aren't honest with their words
You had to name one thing that makes you the happiest, what would it be?:
Being on holiday and still getting paid!
What is one thing someone would have to do, be or have to woo you?:
*coughs* Weeellll, love God,just be sensitive to my feelings and remember what I like/don't like, have a good sense of humour and be responsible.
What is the worst single fashion trend you hate the most right now?
Gothic
Would you wear it anyway? NO
Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?:
Only God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
How outspoken and comfortable are you?:V-E-R-Y
Who do you know that you wish was MORE comfortable with you?: Don't know.
Who do you know that you wish was LESS comfortable with you?:
Even if I had, I'm not naming names.
What scent evokes a memory for you?: The smell of cakes baking.
What is that memory? My mom cooking;)
You have to change places with someone you know for the day, who is it? Jesus
Have you ever spread a rumor?: Not really
How true was it?: Dunno. Didn't do it before
What term or word do you feel you overuse?: Ok
What term or word do you feel others overuse?:Uh...
How long is too long to wait in line?: 25 minutes
What is the last movie you saw?: Freedom Writers
What movie do you want to see?: Prince Caspian
Name someone you know now that you wish you could have known as a child:
Too many to be named
What kind of first impression do you THINK you make?: Hmm... straight forward?
What kind of first impression are you TOLD you make?: Hmm... down-to-earth
Name someone who turned out totally unlike your first impression of them: Sophira, Roanne, Bernice and Jonathan Roberts
Make a wish for a friend: I wish all my students will be successful people in their future =)

I tag: Sophira Chong, Brandon Cher, Vighnath, Michelle Leong Peter, Lydia Chang, Hazel Chang.

No comments: