Saturday 16 January 2010

Hey, Mr. Someone

Hiya, guess what?


Had a girl's night (well sort of in a way) and we talked about relationships. What is most funny is that I actually talked about you and just how I view things about the future and what transpires then.

Would it take long for us to get to know each other deeper? Many things are usually put into consideration in a relationship - money, time, effort, maturity, commitment, security, honesty... the list could go on.

I really wonder what you want in a girl? I wonder just how much I fit into your criteria?

Question is: Were we meant to gauge and judge each other in that fashion?

I always fancied that we would discover one another as good friends. See the good, bad and also ugly to be fair to one another. There's no point getting married to someone and then only discovering all their weaknesses and decide that the marriage is a failure and just give up.

I always believed that between you and me, the longer we discover each other and get to know each other, we'd realise that both of us need to help one another grow and progress in life. To be able to plan ahead for marriage, we'd need to organise, plan and determine what we want out of this life together as a team.

I'm not in a hurry. People around me are slowly all finding the person that they love. Right now, I'm just content that you are who you are and that time will take its course and mould you into the man that Jesus wants you to be. One day, we'll meet and it will be worth the wait : )

As much as the walk down the aisle thrills my heart, as much as I've imagined walking down it towards you... the longer walk is when we join our hearts and walk the journey of the rest of the days of our lives together as a team : )

And I'm confident, when we walk... we'll walk by faith not by sight.

I still remember your hand : )


No comments: