Tuesday 7 October 2008

This is real, this is me

*laughs*

"Let me repeat myself... are you exactly where you're supposed to be?"

It's a quote I love to repeat...well, at least for these two days that is. Although Camp Rock is a teen show... I like the values that are inside... being true to yourself, reaching within to touch the world around you whether its through sticking up for your friends or being passionate about music and stuff.

Today... has been a somewhat depressing day. Funny how perhaps most people would probably not know. I'm so used to being upbeat about life that when calamity or challenges do come... even tears don't come until the middle of night when I lie there alone and go through the day's happenings.

I'm not hardened by life. I've just learn to take it all in and focus on the bigger things in life.

But today... just today, I'd love to have someone come and ask me how was my day. Just today, I'd love to have people care enough to ask me if I'm facing anything at the moment in life.

But today is going to end in another 40 minutes... if someone does ask me. I'd be grateful. I know where I'm supposed to be, right here and right now... I just need a shoulder for a moment. Even grown ups get tired and need a helping hand/shoulder/ear =)

hiSopaR hcogn uY NFu, ni zai na li?

this is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be...

No comments: