Tuesday 30 September 2008

The Wind of Change

I feel like as if I'm entering a new phase of life. I'm being challenged daily to reconsider my options, my perspectives and my choices.

No, I am not being emo-tional. So stop trying to figure me out if you are.

At this point, I'm kind of through being caught up with your emotional instabilities. Your need to attract attention and your cravings to be understood, accepted and pampered. Somehow, the longer I am around you... I think I like you lesser and lesser.

Yeap... I'm talking about you - Ms. Catherine Ong Mei Ling.

Enough of whining about how the world is spinning out of control. You do not know everything that is going on in this universe... For goodness sake, can you even create the stones you kick in frustration? Can you make leaves that you just ripped apart to materialise out of thin air? Can you?

Are you able to predict the future without any spiritual help? Are you capable of running the whole world and know what goes on at the other end of the globe and still rush back in time to manage your own daily challenges?

Who ever gave you the right to call the shots? Who told you that you could throw your tantrums and demand your right 100% all the time? Are you that important until you disregard the things that really matter around you?

Do you actually believe that when things spin out of control it gives you the ultimate right to whine, kick and scream in frustration?

Seriously... wake up!

You're not the one in charge of the cosmos, you're not the run who holds the wheel and drives.

I am. The great I AM.

God's in control. So chill okay? It's time to let go and just admit that you've failed miserably and you can't do anything about it.

Can you let Me, be Me? Just this once?

No comments: