Wednesday 24 September 2008

updates

It's not that I didn't want to update because of a busy schedule... but thanks to good ol' Streamyx, the internet service at home has not been functioning since Sept 12th, so yeah *rolls eyes*
Some updates:

It's Day of Excellence for Wednesday and Thursday. Today was an excellent wrap up of the pulpit and platform events and also piano solos. Loved Philip's Obama speech. Tomorrow will be the vocals which I will be judging, yay =)

I got a...
new haircut!!! Kudos to Amy my churchmate who's a hair stylist. She visited my apartment and gave as all nice haircuts :) So now I have a side parting and a fringe... not to mention shorter and thinned hair so that I don't feel like a lion all day long
Haha... the funniest thing happened today. Paul Mae was match making me with someone in her church!
Sorry for such a lousy update. I'm real busy with work so I don't do so many updates yet. PLUS STREAMYX IS LOUSY AT THE MOMENT!!!
peace out.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Catherine,

You look gorgeous with that new hairdo. =)