Tuesday 3 June 2008

Tagged by Soph

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. God
2. Preaching the Gospel
3. My job at GRC with all my beloved kiddies and kiddoes =)
4. Singing
5. Strumming a guitar
6. Blogging
7. Friendship
8. Photography

8 things I say too often:
1. LOL
2. uhuh
3. Whatever
4. Why you always like that one ah? You... *nag nag nag*
5. Crap wei!
6. Ok
7. hmmm...
8. What?

8 things I've read recently:
1. Wo de di di bu yi yang (My brother is not the same)
2. News on the Sichuan earthquake in China
3. Revival and miracle healings in Lakeland, Florida *dead people resurrected wei!*
4. The Bible
5. TAR College prospectus
6. Voyage of The Dawntreader ~ C. S. Lewis
7. Sunday outline from church
8. Soph's blog (hence knowing i was tagged =P)

8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1. Is it you - Cassie
2. From The Inside Out - Hillsong United
3. Take It All- Hillsongs
4. Love Song - Sarah Bareilleis
5. Umbrella - Maria Digby
6. King of Majesty - Hillsongs
7. I Want You - Savage Garden
8. Mystical Experience - Boyzone ;)

8 things I've learned last year:
1. God is my EVERYTHING =)
2. To be independent and be dependent on Jesus instead
3. I can't do it all by myself anymore
4. If it's not meant to be, there's no way wishing it could be
5. How to play a bit of piano and drums
6. To stop running away.
7. To chin up when the world around is down
8. I love my job more and more, specially my kiddies =)

8 people I tag:
1. Kelvin Wong
2. Roberts
3. Sarah Ti
4. Melissa Yeap
5. Wee Yen
6. Paul Lyn
7. Zoe Tai
8. Hazel Chang

No comments: