Friday 13 November 2009

bodoh

To be honest... more than half of the things i said were true : )


yes, i do feel like leaving
yes, i do think no one will be around to celebrate next year
yes, i have been trying to put it behind me but i just can't
yes, i will be sad if i leave
yes, most of the time i can't find myself anymore than a person who has lost his/her way
yes, i really wonder if i'm just a friend or a follower

i'm the biggest actor in town. i acted myself out that i was acting about something... and in the end everyone thought i was really acting.

you guys had a ball just now, didn't you?

my own joke happened on me. there is indeed a law of sowing and reaping. and how my soul knows that very well now. it was a good night nonetheless, i hope you all had a great time laughing at me.

kenapalah bodoh nak mampus...

No comments: