Friday 3 April 2009

no. 1

today has been a hectic day. 


uncle kevin... I miss you alot :(

but all in all, the school has been in order and plus we had some "special guests" grace us with their appearance for chapel... enough said about them though. If not, my beloved kiddies will think i'm a stalker and gone bonkers over 16 year old boys. puhleeease...

anyways, fyi... ms Catherine ain't looking for someone who is her age or younger at the moment. 

I'm still in the process of finding myself and I know God will have that special someone for me in His timing. If it were left to my kiddies to decide the timing... it would be simply chaotic, swt, funny and indescribable.

So, I think i'll leave things in the BGR department to my Dad up there in Heaven ;)

nuff said, peace out!

No comments: